Tuesday 2 September 2014

Day 8 of 30

Second day of September and the sun is back out after a couple of days of almost non-stop rain.  Perfect jumping weather and I'm at home stripping wallpaper, lol.  

Lots to think about and process after my session with Sebastian yesterday.  I can see how digging too deeply can cause people to come apart at the seams!  

Need to do a load of tidying up too as Jon is staying tonight as he has a job in London and I haven't even started on tackling the stuff I brought back from nearly 2 weeks camping.  Housework vs sunshine - hmmmm..... 

So didn't do much on the bedroom but did 3 loads of washing, tidied up, had an hour of climbing and then an hour of box-fit.  It was exhausting but I didn't do as badly as I thought I might.  Burpees hurt my back too much so I do squats instead, but managed to keep going through all of the interval sessions without slowing down too much.  I will definitely get fitter if I keep going, 3 minutes has rarely felt so long, lol.  Probably haven't got time to go back tomorrow as I have to see dad, then am climbing at lunchtime and off to Kestrel in the afternoon.  Will try to get back there on Thurs and sign up for the six week transformation programme.  I have to shift the last few pounds I put on (managed to drop several already) then see where my weight settles.  I've probably lost muscle as I haven't been really pushing it with the exercise so it will probably be a challenge to see a change in the scales.  Time to get the tape measure out again....

No comments:

Post a Comment