Tuesday 26 May 2015

Moving forward

So the life coaching continues in leaps and bounds, despite no real agenda in advance for each session.  In my quest to find more members of my tribe, I've signed up for The Healing Weekend at Secret World in Somerset in July and have bought my ticket for Into the Wild over the August Bank holiday weekend.  I'm considering a couple of others but am reluctant to commit to too many, as I want the freedom to just take off by myself if I need some space or get the chance to go wild camping.  
Latest revelation is that I need to make food preparation fun in order to let go of some issues that seemed totally unrelated until we dug deeper.  So far I've made chocolate fudge brownies with sweet potato and beetroot (gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, would have been vegan if I'd had maple syrup or agave nectar but had to make do with honey) and have figured out that I could do baked potatoes, and baked apples in the coals of a firepit or on a BBQ.  Need to go back to Tesco to see if they have any of the little BBQ buckets left I think, though I would have preferred a version with a lid!

Bought some purple nail varnish to paint my nails but haven't quite got around to it yet - Matt is waiting for the photos so will need to do it soon, lol.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment